10 months ago
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Feeding time
At the babies 6 month check up the pediatrician told me that our goal for the next few months is to get the boys eating 3 meals a day with bottles in between, which is what I have started to do. It has become quite a chore because they are the MESSIEST EATERS EVER!! Which is why they are only in diapers when I feed them! They love love love their baby food but still aren't quite getting the concept of how to eat without getting it everywhere. It is so so fun to watch them eat and want more. In between bites they get impatient for more and Crew grunts and tightens all up and Carter goes "um-num-num-num." So, once they are finished eating then I wash them up and re-get them dressed. So, needless to say, I have gotten really good at dressing a baby 6 times a day. Life just gets better all the time. Tyler and I are just having so much fun with our boys. Just love them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment