Thursday, May 14, 2009

Private blog

I am going to be changing my blog to private so if you would like me to send you an invite to view the blog please email me your email address. Samantha.Poulsen@yahoo.com.
Thanks!!

13 comments:

Meganps said...

hey sam! I totally want to be able to see your blog...if that's alright with you! my email address is megandaley4@hotmail.com if you want to send me an invite!

Unknown said...

send me an invite. teresafarmer13@msn.com

Walden Family said...

Add us please! tans2484@hotmail.com

Amy said...

Hey this is Amy I work with Tyler and we like to check your blog for updates on the boys here at work so if you wouldn't mind inviting me so we can see my email is amy_loo_hoo@hotmail.com. thanks

Anonymous said...

Can I be included? Angie (Name) Farley at: angie.farley@yahoo.com
(I just sent you an invite to mine as well!) The boys are soo cute!

The Cox Crew said...

I'd love to be in the loop-
jacox07@hotmail.com
Ali

Mrs. Monsen said...

brennamonsen@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Our story said...

I would love an invite my email is timkara@digis.net

Unknown said...

I'd love to see how cute your blog is

RussNatEvans said...

Just found your blog from Ash and Wess-we would love the invite. :D natbevans@yahoo.com

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Hey Sam! OMG- it has been such a long time! I saw you friended me on Facebook and had to look at your profile to see who you were. YAY! I cannot believe your little family! Twin boys! FUN! I have two boys now- less than two years apart so sometimes it feels like twins, but wow! I am so so so happy for you guys! Hopefully its not too late, but I would love to be added to your blog. I just recently went private about a month ago so here is my email and if you would like to see our family blog, email me back and I will get you set up! You have an absolutely darling family!

jakbuchanan@yahoo.com

jasonandash.blogspot.com

Mackenzi said...

mackenzienslow@gmail.com

Sandy and Spence said...

Samantha, it is your mom's friend, Sandy Lloyd, from your old neighborhood. I would love to continue checking out your blog. Your mom gave me the address and it has been fun keeping up with your darling family. My my twins are almost 35 but I still remember twins... The funny thing is, our daughter has twins girls too! They are 13 now. Also, I have not been able to call your mom. I guess they don't have a land line. Could you please call me and give me the number. My number is 801-571-5006.