10 months ago
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Success...Finally!!
I am so happy!! I have been trying and trying to get the boys to eat rice cereal and it has been unsuccessful. They always just spit it everywhere. So, today I went to Walmart and bought some green beans for them and they LOVED it! They acted like they knew just what to do, they didn't try to spit it out, it was actually a pretty clean feeding! I know, kinda something dumb to get excited over, but I am thrilled!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I sure do love those boys of yours. They are absolutely the cutest!!!!!!! I'm glad that they are eating yucky green stuff, I never have liked it. :) I am sure they will be very healthy boys by eating their veggies.
p.s. I have one of your bibs at my house, the one with a monkey on it. I'll give it to you next time I see you.
Sam- your blog is so cute! I loved when Gray started eating rice cereal too- It is so fun to do something other than bottles:) Good to see u today
Hey guys I havent seen you in forever!!! Im so happy that Crew and Carter are healthy and doing well. Im glad your posting more, I always think about you and the boys its nice to see how your all doing. I cant believe how BIG they have already gotten. I miss and love you all!
They are so cute. I am so glad you blog too.
Post a Comment