Were growing up way too fast...
We found out we are having a baby brother in December...

Went to Grandma Jo's house for a week and learned to be master chefs...
And concert pianists..
Ate a hot fudge sundae at McDonalds...
Made a few phone calls...
Have been the worst sleepers possible....except when mom is holding us...then we sleep like little angels...
We rode Tanner's dog, Brutus, around the house...
We learned how much fun it is to be naked...and how to crawl away from mommy when she is trying to change our diaper...
And last but not least...We got alot cuter!
As for Tyler and I...just the same ol' stuff. We just celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary...Tyler is still in nursing school 3 days a week and will graduate in May, is working 2 days a week at Granite Peaks and for fun he goes hunting and fishing when he has time. I am staying home with the boys and trying to keep up with everything that goes with being a mom but I can't complain...I couldnt be happier! I love my 3 boys and cant wait to have the 4th with us soon!
6 comments:
Glad to see you guys are doing so well! How exciting for Tyler to graduate in May from Nursing School!!! Has it already been 2 years?
Sam, I am DYING over how cute your boys are! My hubby is super jealous about your twins. Hope all is well and keep up the good work mommy!
Those boys are DARLING! I can finally tell the difference! So good to hear you are enjoying life :) Boys are so much fun!
Your boys are so stinking cute! You are amazing. I don't know how you do it with two boys and being pregnant. You seem like such a great mom to them.
You amaze me! so much going on in your life and you never ever complain!!! You seriously are wonderful and I don't know how you do it! Thanks for being such a great example on how to be a mom!!!
Congrats on another boy.When is your due date?I am Dec. 2nd.Those boys are adorable!
Post a Comment