10 months ago
Sunday, March 29, 2009
The Goose....that now hangs in our living room!
Tyler shot this lovely goose about 2 years ago. He took it to the taxidermy place after he shot it and the guy called about a month ago and said "It's ready to be picked up." Tyler was so so excited to go get it, so we packed up the boys and headed to Centerville to pick it up. It was way huger that I thought it was going to be and I had to sit in the back with the boys on the way home cause it took up the whole front seat and half of the drivers seat! So, we got home and he thought that it would be great to hang it in our living room right about the love seat couch! So, being the sweet, loving, kind, gentle, caring wife that I am, I didn't make a big deal about it (even though I don't love that there is a dead stuffed bird hanging above our couch) and so, there it hangs. And when people sit on that couch, especially women for some reason, they always say "I feel like this thing is going to poop on me!" But Tyler is thrilled and loves it, so I'm happy!
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment