Even though the boys are twins, they are so super different. Crew is a little more serious and very low maintenance, he almost never cries and if he does its because someone has woken him up or he is starving. He is happy and pleasant 99.9% of the time. He sleeps in and takes alot more naps than Carter does. Carter needs alot of attention and gets bored very easily but smiles a ton and is really chatty. He likes to stay up late and is definitely a huge mama's boy. This picture perfectly shows their personalities. Carter is on the left and Crew is on the right.

Carter loves to hang upside down, which is so funny because when I was a baby, I loved to hang upside down this same way. When he is upset, we just let him lay like this and it calms him down....weird, i know.

1 comment:
That picture of Carter upside down is too cute!! Charlie actually loves that too! That is really funny cause I was doing that the other day holding her and Nick said, yeah Sam used to love that when she was little too. Funny!
Post a Comment