10 months ago
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Paying Bills
The other day I had a ton of paper work that I needed to do and alot of phone calls to make on various thing like medical bills, cell phone bill, pay bills online etc. and of course the boys werent napping like they usually do, so I couldnt get anything done. So, I decided to bring them in and lay them on my bed so they could watch me do what I needed to do and hopefully it would keep them entertained. I was going through my HUGE stack of mail and tearing up the junk mail and they were so into it. They just stared and were so good the whole time. I now know that ripping paper really keeps their attention. They are so stinkin cute! And in this picture they look so so much alike! Who is who??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is such a cute picture of your boys!
Ok they are so freakin cute! They are getting so big. We miss you guys it has been weeks since we have seen you. And I miss the boys too they are so cute. We need to get together soon like this week. We love you guys!
Well, Crew is on the left cuz his eyes are bigger, right? They are both such darling little muppets! I need to come over and hold them before they get any bigger. I like how the chubbies are finally showing on their cheeks.
Your boys are darling! You look like you have your hands full!
-Ali
Those two boys are darling and they look so much alike!
So so sweet!! You sure have a cute little pair! It was so much fun hanging out with everyone last night! We need to all get together more often!
Hey guys it's Jessica and Justin Adams. I love these pictures of your sweet adorable boys! We really do need to get together more!
They are so adorable!!! They look so cute all matching and stuff! I love it. I wish we could see them so bad! Give them lots of kisses for me! Love ya!
Post a Comment