Thursday, October 23, 2008

Our Baby Boys








5 comments:

Mrs. JM said...

Oh Sam, how tiny they are!! Are you home? Will you let me bring you dinner sometime next week? Maybe Monday?? I'm so excited for you guys.

The Montys said...

Congratulations! They are so beautiful!!!

Mrs. JM said...

i just noticed the comment below. the monty's go way back with my family ... it's crazy how people are linked. i think poosh knows cameron, is that how you know the monty's? we used to spend a week at powell with them every summer growing up (tripps). anyway. small world ~ i'm going to be calling soon to bring you dinner.

Anonymous said...

Sam and Tyler your boys are so special. Im really happy for you both and the start of your new family! Love Ya

Walden Family said...

congratulations! I really am so excited for you. Motherhood is the best! Your twins are adorable. I hope to meet them soon, and Sam you look beautiful as always! Please let me know if you need anything!