So, last summer we had really beautiful green thick grass that was fun to play on and this summer we somehow contracted bugs!! Ahhhh!! They are these big horsefly looking things and they ate our grass and basically killed it. It was so so frustrating cause it like happened over night. Tyler hired Tru Green to come out and spray to kill the bugs and everytime they came out it seemed to just get worse. So, Tyler decided to take things into his own hands...he went to Home Depot and bought some bug killer/fertalizer and spread it on the grass and about 2 weeks later our grass was cured!! It is finally the thick green grass that we can actually walk on without cutting our feet! YEAH!
10 months ago
1 comment:
Great, I will be calling Tyler for all of my grass care needs!! My lawn needs help!
I had no idea you guys had started a blog! Thanks for telling me!! :P I just saw your link on Cheleas, good to know! Glad you have conformed! And CANNOT wait til those cute boys arrive and you post TONS of cute pictures ALL THE TIME! :)
Post a Comment